AR is in the process of completing a self-study through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) to maintain our accreditation as a degree granting, public, secondary institution. Your input as a parent or guardian is invaluable to our self-study process. Focus groups will be held to inform the action plan that we create to present to WASC in March. As a participant in our in-person or virtual focus groups, we will focus on the following:
- Reflection on the goals which were established in the 2016 accreditation cycle
- Evaluation of AR's performance in specific categories
- Feedback regarding specific strengths or areas in which we can improve
Parent/Guardian Focus Groups will be held at the following times and locations:
1. Wednesday, October 19th, 3:00pm, Academy of the Redwoods
2. Thursday, October 20th, 5:30pm, virtual
If you are interested in participating in one of our focus groups, please complete this registration form by Monday, October 17th: https://forms.gle/CqUPZBMyMWb1B6qU7
Your participation will help us immensely in formulating an action plan that will be relevant to the needs and learning outcomes of our students! If you have any questions, please contact Brooke Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to participate in our in-person or virtual focus groups, we will also be sending out a survey the week of October 17th which will field feedback in the same areas as the focus groups.